Didcot STW serves a population equivalent of over 34,000 from the local town catchment zone and a number of nearby villages.
A new inlet pumping station has been constructed at the site which connects to the new Great Western Park housing development which will see 3,300 new homes built.
A total of 1166 metres of gravity sewer mains have been constructed between the initial connection south of the housing site and the sewage treatment works. On arrival to the sewage treatment works, the newly constructed reception shaft has been completed with the required M&E equipment to control the flow in the sewer and to pump waste water into the existing inlet works facility.
Technical Documentation and Onsite Support Services
- Commissioning Plan
- DSEAR Report
- Updated Site Operating Manual (SOM)
- Produce New Site Asset Maintenance Manual (SAMM)
- Completion of Equipment Data Collect Forms
- Training Manual
- Health & Safety File
- Installation of Asset Identification Tags
- Installation of Thames Water Asset Barcode Labels